Skip to main content

Money When I need it Most

As many of you know, I just quit my job and moved from Hawaii to Utah. Now, I'm in the great hunt for a job. It's tougher than I thought here. So many people are losing jobs and now looking that it makes it tough. Today, as I was going through a pile of mail my grandma had been saving for me, I found $100 with my name on it. I had a $50 check from a previous job and a $50 rebate check from Verizon. I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father is always looking out for me. I moved here because He told me I needed to, and I have learned that when you do what Heavenly Father tells you to do, he blesses you immensely. So, my daily miracle for day 2 is $100 cash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer Me!

One of my favorite animals that just fascinates me is deer. Ever since I've been home I have been on the lookout to see some. Normally I would see them everywhere but it seemed as thought they have been hiding. Well, I've been home for a month now and the other day, Saturday to be exact I was telling my mom how I wanted to see some as we were driving down the street and I looked to my right and TADA!  A whole herd of them! Ever since then I have seen groups of them every day. To me it is a blessing to be able to appreciate such amazing creations.

Interviews!

Today I got 2 calls for interviews! One is for a position with  Gallery Photography. I love his work and I jumped at the chance to work with him. The other is actually a second interview for a position at a chiropractor office in Murray. I'm crossing my fingers and my toes that something works out.   I know this is where I'm suppose to be right now so I know that something will turn out and I'm trying really really hard to be patient. I also went and took the  test for a 2010 Census job and  passed with flying colors.  That will be nice if I can work there too.  

Inspiration

So, I realize this is my daily miracle blog, but I'm making it into a miracle/grateful for/ blessed with blog. Today I would like to just mention that I am gratefully blessed with the miracle of inspiration. I have been really in to making things. I guess it stems from my love of art, but lately it has been furniture. There are a few blogs that I love to look at. In fact, they have become a daily ritual for me. I'm just glad that there are people out there who like to same some cash, create their own things and share it. Here are a few my favorites: http://knockoffwood.blogspot.com/ http://4sweetpeasinapod.blogspot.com/ http://betterafter.blogspot.com/